- Create a Google Sheet.
You can use my template.
All commands are explained in the Todoist API.
Be aware that the highest priority is 4 and the lowest is 1.
To get a project id, open the project on Todoist. The ID will be in the url in is in green in the example below:
- Set share settings to: "Anyone with the link".
- Publish the tab that you want to export to Todoist
File > Publish to the web ... Make sure you don't publish the whole document.
- Copy the document ID.
You can find the ID in the url of the document. For the template url below the id is in green:
- Create a Todoist API token.
You can do this on the Todoist developers page.
Enter your details below
- After submitting the form you can copy the url. You only need to open this url and your google sheet will be imported to todoist. This also works on any smartphone.
- You can download the script and run it from your PC.
You can see more details by opening the script console